Being the main contact of media and head office as well
as Dutch travel trade for PR affairs. Plan and execute PR
and Digital media activities in targeted market places in
China. Execute and coordinate any assignments within NBTC
- Provide China Chief Representative information
about media developments.
- Maintain harmonious working relationships with
- Submit project plans and execute them once
- Drafting press releases and Newsletters
- Organize Press conference and gatherings.
- Organize press trips.
- Press monitoring.
- Maintain digital media on daily basis (Weibo,
WeChat, Youku, etc)
- Liaison with head office PR department for daily PR
activities as well as execution of China part of global
- Liaison and maintain good relationship with Dutch
travel trade in terms of PR and develop PR partnerships
among Dutch partners.
- Duties otherwise assigned.
Successful candidate should meet following
- Bachelor degree
- Minimum 4 years PR and Digital media working
experience (experience with travel industry is the
added value of this position)
- Bi-lingual, Mandarin and fluent English in Writing,
Reading and speaking.
- Being able to travel
- Experience with Dutch companies is an added value
for this position.
- Enthusiastic and eager to learn.
- Good inter-person skills
Application submitted to before:
31st of July, 2013
CV to be in word format as attachment
in both English and Chinese with recent
Photo and e-mail to: [email protected]